Marit Gurley is the lead employment based immigration attorney. Marit speaks Spanish/English and also assists clients with their family based and humanitarian needs.
- Employment-based work visas (B, E, H, L, O, P, TN)
- Employment-based immigrant petitions (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, National Interest Waivers, and PERM Labor Certifications)
- Employment-based immigration compliance (I-9, E-verify, LCA)
- Permanent residence through family-based immigration and naturalization
- Humanitarian relief options (DACA, T and U visas)