Leslie Karam is the managing attorney of the law firm. Her main duty is operations management while maintaining and promoting relationships with clients. Ms. Karam is responsible for keeping costs of representation down, problem solving, and advising firm attorneys and staff. Ms. Karam mentors, supervises, and reviews case assignments while ensuring the firm is in full compliance with all laws and ethical standards. As managing attorney, Ms. Karam still carries her own immigration case load, but her primary focus is that of a firm manager.Read More
Elizabeth Holmes is a senior attorney at Karam Law. Elizabeth handles a variety of cases in the litigation, asylum and family areas of immigration law. Her role includes:
- Representation before the Executive Office of Immigration Review ( Immigration Court) and U.S. Court of Appeals
- Guidance through the process of filing for asylum and other humanitarian grounds for immigration
- Family based immigration and U.S. Citizenship
Marc Prokosch is a senior attorney at Karam Law. Marc handles complex immigration litigation and related family immigration cases. His role includes:
- Federal District Court litigation including mandamus to resolve delays on green cards, citizenship, and other immigration cases
- Family based immigration and U.S. Citizenship, waivers, visa petitions, green cards, and TPS
- Representation before the Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals
Marit Gurley is the lead employment based immigration attorney. Marit speaks Spanish/English and also assists clients with their family based and humanitarian needs.
- Employment-based work visas (B, E, H, L, O, P, TN)
- Employment-based immigrant petitions (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, National Interest Waivers, and PERM Labor Certifications)
- Employment-based immigration compliance (I-9, E-verify, LCA)
- Permanent residence through family-based immigration and naturalization
- Humanitarian relief options (DACA, T and U visas)
Matthew Woodward is a Spanish/English speaking attorney who focuses his practice primarily on family based immigration, humanitarian relief and defense in removal proceedings.
- Family based immigration petitions, visa processing, adjustment of status, waivers and applications for US citizenship
- Assists victims of crime and trafficking with U & T visas
- Represents clients in need of humanitarian protection with asylum, TPS and other available grounds
- Facilitates relief before the Immigration Courts, including appeals
Tina Zedginidze focuses primarily on employment based immigration matters. Tina speaks Georgian, Russian, and English. Her work primarily supports employers who seek lawful foreign labor in the highly skilled occupations.
- Works on employment-based visas (H-1B, L-1, TN, B)
- Assists with responses to Requests for Evidence
- Handles PERM labor certifications, National Interest Waivers, and employment-based green cards