Karam Law helps visa and green card holders as well as citizens bring family members and fiancés into the U.S. Visas are available to for spouses, fiancés, unmarried children and others. This multi-step process of helping family members immigrate can pose many challenges. For help with your family immigration issue, call a lawyer from Karam Law at (952) 854-3313 for a free phone consultation. Or, contact us by e-mail and someone from our firm will be in touch with you promptly.
Eligible Family Members:
If you are a U.S. citizen, you may petition to bring the following family members to the U.S.:
- Husband or wife
- Unmarried child under 21 years of age
- Unmarried son or daughter over 21
- Married son or daughter of any age
- Brother or sister, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old, or
- Parent, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old
If you are a lawful permanent resident, you may petition to bring the following family members to the U.S.:
- Husband or wife, or
- Unmarried son or daughter of any age
K Visas for Fiancés/Fiancé es or Spouses Abroad
- K-1 visas–for U.S. citizens who are bringing foreign fiancés to the U.S. for marriage
- K-2 visas–for a foreign fiancé of a U.S. citizen to bring unmarried children aged 21 years and under into the U.S
- K-3 visas–for the spouse of a U.S. citizen
One-Step Marriage Petitions for Spouses in the U.S.
Our law firm is happy to be able to provide one-step processing for certain marriage petitions. This expedited process involves submitting several applications and petitions after a valid marriage within the U.S. We help people gather the appropriate documents and comply with follow-up procedures.
To learn more about how Karam Law can address your immigration needs, contact us today.